Darkphoenix

Darkphoenix

I am passionate about books and read pretty much all kinds of books, ranging from Comics to classics and a whole lot in between. I am also a compulsive reader. This Blog is about I feel about those books.

Clockwork Angel (Graphic Novel)
HyeKyung Baek, Cassandra Clare
All the Truth That's in Me
Julie Berry
Pure - Jennifer L. Armentrout i am now a big Jennifer Armentrout fan!! Officially. i loved Pure and again i couldn't stop reading it till it was done, and i was torn between wanting to savor it and reading fast so i could find out what happens in the end.. well i settled for reading it fast since i could read it again and savor it then..it was nice to see more of Seth this time around and also get treated to his POV at the end but i think its very apparent that Seth is not the nice guy he is pretending to be and that he and Lucian have a very dirty trick up their sleeve well, i guess we'll find out just what that is in Deity.. but i still can't help hoping that maybe he isn't completely rotten.. (sigh) these books can't release fast enough and i am quite happy that a fifth book was recently added to the series, Sentinel..