Darkphoenix

Darkphoenix

I am passionate about books and read pretty much all kinds of books, ranging from Comics to classics and a whole lot in between. I am also a compulsive reader. This Blog is about I feel about those books.

Clockwork Angel (Graphic Novel)
HyeKyung Baek, Cassandra Clare
All the Truth That's in Me
Julie Berry
Dreamless - Josephine Angelini Ok, so I just finished Dreamless and this was even better than the 1st book. The book progresses really well and it’s so fast paced, there’s something happening all the time. Loved the action.There are some new characters this time around (Gods and other Scions) and can I just say Orion is so amazing!!! Seriously, he’s way better than Lucas. I liked Lucas in the 1st book but he kinda got a little annoying in this book. But since we all know that Helen and Lucas aren’t really cousins at all, I have a feeling that they’re gonna end up getting together in the final installment. So I already feel bad for Orion  I am hoping (and praying) that Helen ends with Orion!! He’s so much more fun than Lucas. Please please please let that happen. I have to say that Hector is definitely my favourite character. With Orion coming in at a close second. I’m not sure I like this almost obsessive ‘love’ between Helen and Lucas, is it even love or just plain obsession? I’m just glad that Angelini didn’t go the Stephanie Meyer way, thank you very much. That would’ve just been unhealthy not to mention boring, ‘oh-woe-is-me nonsense.So all in all, this book was a lot of fun and a great read. Loved it!